A - Acceptance of the conditions of sale
The conditions of sale have been prepared in full compliance with the fundamental principles, dictated by directive 97/7 / EC and by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles 50 to 68) for the protection of consumers in distance contracts. The contract stipulated between HEMIOLIA SRL unipersonale and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by HEMIOLIA SRL which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept - even partially - the order .
Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way.
By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the General and Payment Conditions transcribed below.
If the Customer is a final consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 50/60 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 on distance selling.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
B - Booking procedure
1. The Customer can purchase or book only the products present in the electronic catalog of HEMIOLIA SRL unipersonale which can be viewed at the address www.hemioliarecords.com as described in the relevant information sheets. HEMIOLIA SRL unipersonale reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products, without the need for any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure.
2. Correct receipt of purchase or booking orders is confirmed by HEMIOLIA SRL by means of an email reply sent to the email address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain an "order reference" number. "This" order reference "will be necessary for any further verification and / or communication.
The confirmation message proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, HEMIOLIA SRL undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
4. All prices on the site are intended as retail prices and therefore include VAT for all EEC countries, net of taxes for non-EEC countries. HEMIOLIA SRL reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice, excluding those already booked by the Customer.
C - Terms of payment
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL
By choosing the Paypal payment method, the customer can pay directly through his verified Paypal account. We only accept Paypal payments from verified accounts and reserves the right to ship the goods to the address indicated on the account verified by Paypal. Payments sent from unverified Paypal accounts will be canceled. We would like to remind our new customers that payments made through the Paypal system, with a Verified account, do not suffer any delay for bank verification.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Payment by bank transfer can be made using the following details: IBAN: IT26Y0707503007000000618835 - SWIFT: ICRAITRRTV0 - (BCC Umbria, Perugia branch, Via Martiri dei Lager) Beneficiary:: HEMIOLIA SRL unipersonale - Via Curtatone e Montanara, 23 - 06129 Perugia (IT )
In the event that the payment is made by bank transfer, the purchased goods will be sent in the manner indicated in the following paragraph D "delivery methods and topics), to the address indicated by the customer at the time of the order, receipt of the credit, therefore, on average within two / five days after the transfer has been made (times vary depending on the credit institution used). To facilitate the process, the payment receipt together with your order number can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
D - Delivery methods and times
The goods normally travel by DHL express courier with delivery times varying between two and ten days in relation to the final destination. The delivery times of the ordered goods are however purely indicative. No responsibility can be attributed to HEMIOLIA SRL in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or in the delivery of the ordered goods for reasons not attributable to the same.
At the time of delivery, the Customer is required to check:
- that the item corresponds to the one booked;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered.
E - Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is the Customer's right to withdraw, for any reason and without penalty, from a purchase contract concluded at a distance (except as indicated below). The right of withdrawal is governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles from 50 to 68).
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories)
- the law does not apply to products once opened;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, with the original heat-shrink protection intact and complete with the numbered Hemiolia guarantee seal; to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
- by law, the shipping costs as well as any costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our store is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the case of using a courier, if the goods are damaged during transport, HEMIOLIA SRL will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier from he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
HEMIOLIA SRL is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
F - Guarantees
All products marketed by HEMIOLIA SRL unipersonale are covered by the manufacturer's conventional guarantee and by the guarantee of 24 months for the private consumer and 12 months for customers who purchase with VAT for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 206/2005.? To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice, or the DDT or receipt, which he will receive together with the purchased goods.
In the event of a lack of conformity, HEMIOLIA SRL unipersonale will restore the conformity of the product by replacing it, or reducing the price, or terminating the contract and returning the price.
Product replacement times are established in 20 working days starting from the day of receipt by HEMIOLIA SRL of the defective product. In the event that for any reason HEMIOLIA SRL is unable to replace a product under warranty, it may proceed, with the prior consent of the Customer, to replace the product with another of the same characteristics and value or to refund the price. No damage can be requested from HEMIOLIA SRL for any delays in the replacement of products under warranty.
G - Complaints
Any complaint must be addressed in writing to HEMIOLIA SRL Via Curtatone e Montanara, 23 - 06121 Perugia (PG) by registered letter or email from PEC address to the address email@example.com
H - Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The sales contract between the customer and HEMIOLIA SRL is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Perugia.
I - Terms
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by HEMIOLIA SRL without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website. www.hemioliarecords.com