KIND OF BLUE - MILES DAVIS - STEREO VERSION (2 REELS)
Hemiolia Records | Master Tapes
Catalog no. HRERM22000139E
- Tape format: 1/4" - 2 tracks
- Recording speed: 15 ips (38 cm/sec)
- Brand of the virgin tape: RTM - Recording the Masters
- Tape model: SM900-premium high output studio tape
* The NAB option takes 7 business days to prepare
This item is not available for sale in the U.S.A.
MILES DAVIS - KIND OF BLUE
Remastered Hemiolia's Stereo Edition by Pietro Benini - 2022
Miles Davis: Trumpet
Julian "Cannonball" Adderley: Alto Saxophone
John Coltrane: Tenor Saxophone
Bill Evans: Piano
Wynton Kelly: Piano *Track 2 in Reel One
Paul Chambers: Bass
Jimmy Cobb: Drums
- Recorder in 1959 at Columbia 30th Street Studio, New York City
- Recording Engineer: Fred Plaut
- Analog editing and remastering engineer: Pietro Benini (September 2022)
1 - So What - 9'26''
2 - Freddie Freeloader - 9'49''
3 - Blue in Green - 5:38
1 - All Blue - 11'36''
2 - Flamenco Sketches - 9'26''
Total time: 45:55 (24:53 reel one + 21:02 reel two)
Technical Notes :
In collaboration with ERMITAGE DISTRIBUTION.
All Hemiolia Records's Master Tapes born from the collaboration with Ermitage Distribution are produced using as a source exclusively Production Masters (First Generation) in stereo, 2 tracks - 1/4”