GETZ/ GILBERTO - STAN GETZ JOAO GILBERTO
Hemiolia Records | Master Tapes
Catalog no HRERM23000161E
- Tape format: 1/4" - 2 tracce
- Recording speed: 38 cm/sec (15ips)
- Brand of the virgin tape: RTM - Recording the Masters
- Tape model: SM900-premium high output studio tape
* The NAB option takes 7 business days to prepare
This item is not available for sale in the U.S.A.
GETZ/ GILBERTO - Stan Getz - Joao Gilberto
GETZ/GILBERTO - Stan Getz - Joao Gilberto
Remastered Hemiolia's Stereo Edition by Pietro Benini - 2022
João Gilberto: Guitar, Vocals
Stan Getz: Tenor saxophone
Antônio Carlos Jobim: Piano
Sebastião Neto: Double Bass
Milton Banana: Drums, Pandeiro
- Recorded: March 18-19, 1963 at A&R Studios, New York City, USA - Recording Engineer: Phil Ramone - Original session produced by Creed Taylor - Originally released Verve Records © 1964
- Remastered Hemiolia’s Stereo Edition by Pietro Benini (February 2023)
1 - The Girl From Ipanema - 05'24''
1 - Doralice - 02'46''
1 - Para Machucar Meu Coração (To Hurt My Heart) - 05'05''
1 - Desafinado - 04'14''
1 - Corcovado - 04'15''
1 - Só Danço Samba (Jazz Samba) - 03'45''
1 - O Grande Amor - 05'27''
1 - Vivo Sonhando - 02'53''
Total time: 33:49
In collaboration with ERMITAGE DISTRIBUTION.
All Hemiolia Records's Master Tapes born from the collaboration with Ermitage Distribution are producing using as a source exclusively Production Masters (First Generation) in stereo, 2 tracks - 1/4”